Magnificent Obsession Women’s Ministry
Ministry Overseer: Mary Morris
Ministry Leader: Liz Gorski
RETURN OF THE KING
A Study in the book of Revelation
“Behold, I am coming quickly. Blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of this book” – Revelation 22: 7
Begins Tuesday February 16, 2021 at 6:30p.m.
This 2021 season will study the book of Revelation. Sign up by contacting the church office at (661)942-0404 or contact Carmen Eckman in our bookstore after services on Sunday.
“O God, you are my God, my soul thirsts for You, my flesh longs for You, in a dry and thirsty land where there is no water.” Psalm 63:1
- Is knowing the Lord your Magnificent Obsession?
- Do you thirst and long for the things of the Lord with your whole being and make the pursuit of knowing Him the most important goal in your life?
This is the vision we have for you and all the women who attend Calvary Chapel Antelope Valley.
We seek to offer you a well of refreshing fellowship in the Lord Jesus Christ, through the study of His Word. Therefore we offer Bible studies that provide in-depth teaching of the Bible. These studies also offer:
- Study materials to help you dig deeper into the Word of God.
- Group accountability to help you learn responsibility.
- Fellowship to develop a sense of “family” in the body of Christ.
- Prayer so that you my learn to bring all situations before the Lord, and see His power in answered our prayers.
- Worship to honor God and prepare your heart to hear His Word.
Every event we plan for the women here at Calvary Chapel Antelope Valley will always have a theme centered on God’s Word. Besides Bible studies in the fall and summer, we offer a Spring Luncheon in April or May, a Women’s Retreat in September, and our Women’s Christmas Dinner in December. Our prayer is that you will bring unsaved family and friends to these events that they might come to know their Savior too! You see, our goal is to have all the women of our church draw closer to the Lord and to be able to reach out and touch others in the name of Jesus!
Our desire is to provide an opportunity for you to experience God’s grace through His Word; God’s power through His Spirit; and God’s call through serving others.